Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding H1-H4 Appointment togather. Help Out please

Dear Members,
    Please help me , I booked my H1B Interview date in Mumbai with my wife H4 togather.
    ok, Problem is they issued only my Interview Letter, but they dont sent my wife Interview Letter? and even in my Interview Letter not written her name, when I call them they told me yes it's true that you and your wife's Interview booking is on 18th Sep 2008 in morning 8:30am togather. what to do? why they not send my wife's H4 Interview call with my Letter?
    Please help me.
    Patel
    Thanks lots in advance.

You can print in from the vfs website using the confirmation number and passport number. Did you not get an email?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

No, I still not got Email.

Comment

When you booked the appt, you will get a conf #. You can go in again to make changes, print the app etc using that. Try that.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X