221 (g) Form , NEW DELHI but No W2 and Unemployment Wage report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221 (g) Form , NEW DELHI but No W2 and Unemployment Wage report

I received 221 g from New delhi(Green) on 8th August 2008 for H1B Visa wherein I was not asked for a single document but asked me abt my highest qualification, Job description , how did I find the employer..etc(this questioning didn't last for more than 3 minutes)
    Finally I was asked to submit Employer docs viz. Job description,W2, Unemployment wage report.
    My petitioner has sent a bunch of papers where they have explained their inability to submit W2 and Unemployment Wage report.
    They have a progressive turnover touching $ 3 million as of now . Everything is legal , but since the company is into Garments Import, most of the positions are COMMISSION BASED. Instead of W2 they are issuing Form 1099(It is a replacement of W2).
    Since they have hired some more people from August 2008, they have given a letter of assurance that they are going to have a record in the unemployment wage report from now onwards as they are expanding their business in a big way due to huge orders all over USA and many other countries.

DETAILS I can't write here; but the paperwork looks okay and lets see how the Visa Officer looks at it.
    Having said that,

Important point is : WHY DOES THE CONSULATE NEED THESE PAPERS? WHAT DO THEY WANT TO FIND OUTfrom the Employers?

Is the job requirement genuine ?
    Is this company able to pay the salary ?
    Are they filing taxes?

If one can prove all the above without submitting W2 and Unemployment Wage Report (but with a replacement of other documents as stated above),, I guess we shd have a good chance
    There can't be any other reason.
    ANY COMMENTS!!
    Last edited by gbadrain; 09-06-2008, 02:55 AM.

can u plz inform what exactly visa officer asked with regards to W2 in yr 221g.
    i have a visa interview shortly , i too don't have that documents.so to avoid any delays can u quote the wording as to what exactly they had asked for Employer's w2 or his emplyoees.
    thanx

Comment

Brother, go to this link ,,

you will get the required info with re: to W2
      And all the best for the interview.
      Small advise,, carry all the papers,, mainly the employers paper
      CIAO

Comment

thanx for the info'

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X