Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need urgent help consultation on H1B

Hello Seniors,

I have an urgent request for help. I filed my H1 with company X and I am currently for company Y.

I have a H1B visa stamped for company X and now company Y is offering me an option to move to US.

Is it possible to transfer my H1B on company Y and if so do I need to go for the interview again?

I also read somewhere that a transfer is not required and company Y can file a new petition not subjected to the quota and I can use the new notice of action from company Y with the company X visa on my passport to travel and join company Y in the US

Is it possible ? Please help !!!!

If you have valid visa you can join Y company. No problem,

Comment

Thanks OVM

But what is the procedure?

Does company Y need to file my new petition and I can use the old visa of company X on the passport with the new notice of action from Company Y?

OR

Do company Y file for a transfer of the visa on to their name and I go for the interview at the consulate again?

Comment

Originally posted by gemini_shooter
        Thanks OVM

But what is the procedure?

Does company Y need to file my new petition and I can use the old visa of company X on the passport with the new notice of action from Company Y?

OR

Do company Y file for a transfer of the visa on to their name and I go for the interview at the consulate again?
        Your visa is valid?? then just apply for New Petition and you can use Old visa, Remember if your visa is Expiered or in during it will expired then you must have to take new visa.
        simple text by me is you can join any XYZ company if your visa is still valid you can reuse it and just get new Petition from New(Y) company. if you don't understand the process then ask attorney. I am sure that you are able to join Y company without applying new visa.

Comment

"Transfer" only applies if you are in status in US at the time of application.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X