Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error in I 94

hi.
    I need some help. My visa changed frm L2 to H4. My new I 94 has DOB error. My lawyer has informed INS regarding the same but it will take a month to rectify the error. Now I have to go to India urgently . I would like to know whether I can go to US embassy for visa stamping with I94 having DOB error or there can be a problem out there...
    Pls reply to it urgently
    Thanx in anticipation

As long as the white I-94 and the new one have the same number, staple them together and turn it back to the airline. No problems with that as you will get a new I-94 upon return.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

thanx for replying
      But I have to go for stamping too. will there be a prob there. ya I 94 number is same

Comment

No impact on the stamping. Was the DOB incorrect on the application also as filed by the attorney? If so, better wait.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Yes, DOB send to USCIS was correct.
          USCIS made a Typo error, they mentioned date of last arrival as DOB on new I 94.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X