Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Interview in Dubai

Dear mates,
    I am going to Dubai for H1B interview. I was wondering if one of members, has interviewed in Dubai Consulate and could help me.

Please tell if you have H1B interview appointment too.

Your help would be very much appreciated.
    Regards,
    * Roozbeh

Dubai H1 Interview

Had Interview in the Dubai consulate. There were lot of cross questions even though my company was an American company in non IT field. They are giving 221g forms to almost all the applicants.

Be prepared with all the documents.

steve

Comment

About Dubai H1 Interview

Dear Steve,
      I really appreciate your reply. Based on your name, you undoubtedly not Iranian. Conditions are being worse and worse for Iranians every day, and I am really worry about my interview.

By any chance, I hope you could help me on needed documents for interview. Right now, I prepared following documentation:
      * Mandatory documentation (e.g. DS156, DS157, I797, Job offer letter, Educational certificates and ...)
      * Work experience letters (for about 8 years)
      * US company, proof of evidence (Company registration, photo, signets and recommendation)

I would be really thankful if you could do me a favor and suggest me other documents to have in interview session.

Best wishes,
      * Roozbeh

Comment

in DS - 157 no.3 field Fulla name in Native Alphabates , we have to fill by hand writting or just printing is okay. thanks in advace if u reply me

Comment

It can be hand written.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X