H1-B Dates in mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B Dates in mexico

I am trying to get dates for November for Tijuana embassy but all of them are showing not available and not opened. No date is there which is available....!!

Can anybody please tell me whats the problem in that.... I have to complete my stamping before 10th Nov. As i am going to India.

Keep looking as to when they open the appointments. Who asked you to wait till the 11th hour and panic? If not available, get it done in home country.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by txh1b
      Keep looking as to when they open the appointments. Who asked you to wait till the 11th hour and panic? If not available, get it done in home country.
      Thanks for your time and reply.

But the one that are showing NOT AVAILABLE does it mean that they are going to open or will never they open. Or does it mean that all slots are already booked.

Also, if i go to india for stamping is it ok..?? or does it make any diffrence. Because I am on OPT now and going for trasfer of status to H1B. Because I have heard from many peoples that going to INDIA for stamping is more risky than to Mexico or Canada.

Comment

Check other consulates. Canada? Nuevo Laredo usually is the last one to get booked. Most consulates open appointments only 4-6 weeks ahead of it.

If your job offer and your company is genuine, home country stamping has zero risk.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X