Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I missed some documents and like to attend the interview

Hi

I was issued 221g on sep 8 and would like to attend the interview in Oct with all the documents.Can you please answer these below questions

1)will VO take my interview or just need to submitt documents and will be called for the interview later?
    2)Will VO ask me y i came for the interview instead of dropping the documents at dropbox?

Please do suggest me.ASAP

Originally posted by Pradeepsama
    Hi

I was issued 221g on sep 8 and would like to attend the interview in Oct with all the documents.Can you please answer these below questions

1)will VO take my interview or just need to submitt documents and will be called for the interview later?
    2)Will VO ask me y i came for the interview instead of dropping the documents at dropbox?

Please do suggest me.ASAP
    Better way is use VFS drop box system.

Comment

Thanks for your suggestion and wats the genral time for feedback on 221g?

The project at US is inhouse project,wat does Tech.details of project mean?Please can you let me know wat are all details i need to send regarding project??

Comment

Originally posted by Pradeepsama
        Thanks for your suggestion and wats the genral time for feedback on 221g?

The project at US is inhouse project,wat does Tech.details of project mean?Please can you let me know wat are all details i need to send regarding project??
        means the details is what kind of your internal projects? like some people working on some web - portals and virtualy from office like assist to customers etcc you can show technical details like ur dev. some applications websites handling database systems network etc the technical details.
        Last edited by OMM; 09-15-2008, 07:23 AM.

Comment

in DS-157 any field we have to fill by hand writing , confussion about no.3 filed. native alphabates.

Comment

Iam going to work for a software product which is useful for HR managers of a company.

My US company gave market analysis and project description documents,will those are enough?Iam little bit tensed about project and how will a VO finialze a case?

As you suggested dropping the documents through VFS would be better idea,how many weeks they genrally need???

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X