Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have only 2.3 years of experience

Hi

I just have 2.3 years of experience will it be a problem for my H1 stamping?

There is no one size fits all answer for such questions. It depends on lot of other factors, not just your experience.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks for your replay

can you please let me know couple of things,will it be better to go for personal interview after 221G or dropping the documents through drop box is best.

If we have all the documents,will i be asked to sumbitt and leave? Or i will be having a chance to take interview as well?

I didnt find this information in any site,so please kindly help me out.

Comment

Generally, it is a drop off. If the VO feels a need to interview, you will be notified.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

You are asking for predictions about your visa interview.

As txh1b mentioned, there are many factors to get h1b approve/deny.

If your company is reputed one and all documents are in order then there should not be any problem. Make sure you have experience letters as a proof.

It is better you go through this important link and post your query back (if any).

https://www.immihelp.com/usa-h1-visa/
          I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Consult professionals before getting into an action.

Comment

Hi

I was asking this becoz iam facing this problem atpresent.
            I was issued 221G from Chennai for some addtional document and like to to know if their is any possiblity to attend the interview again and submitt the missing documents.

Orelse i should drop the documents at dropbox(which take longtime).

Please do suggest me frds

Thanks

Comment

You will have to follow whatever mentioned in 221G.

Probably they will ask you to submit passport for stamping after you drop documents (provided you are submitting all documents asked in 221G).

Good luck.
              I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Consult professionals before getting into an action.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X