Client letter format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Client letter format

Hey can any one please provide me client letter format and do i need client letter if my spouse is going for H4 interview.I am working on client side if client letter is required I can take it from client I just need format for the same

thanks in advance.

Originally posted by HRMP
    Hey can any one please provide me client letter format and do i need client letter if my spouse is going for H4 interview.I am working on client side if client letter is required I can take it from client I just need format for the same

thanks in advance.
    Search on VISAs TAG H1B on immi help. name is : sample_clientletter.pdf
    Looks like this

Date: YYYY , 2006 To, Visa Officer Consulate General of United States of America Chennai 600 006 India. Dear Officer, The following is the project and duties of Mr. YYYY during his stay in the United States with our company. Mr. YYYY is to perform as a Programmer Analyst using his technical and analytical skills on the below mentioned project. Project Description: YYYY YYYY YYYY XX. Some of the salient features of this product are: • ZZZ1. • ZZZ2 • ZZZ3 • ZZZ4 Responsibilities: • Resp1. • Resp2 • Etc.. Skills Required: Skill1, Skill2 The following is the start date and location of the project: Project Start Date YYYY 2006 Project End Date YYYY 2008 (with a possibility of extension) Location Location Regards, YYYYYY Designation Phone Email:

Comment

Originally posted by OMM
      Search on VISAs TAG H1B on immi help. name is : sample_clientletter.pdf
      Looks like this

Date: YYYY , 2006 To, Visa Officer Consulate General of United States of America Chennai 600 006 India. Dear Officer, The following is the project and duties of Mr. YYYY during his stay in the United States with our company. Mr. YYYY is to perform as a Programmer Analyst using his technical and analytical skills on the below mentioned project. Project Description: YYYY YYYY YYYY XX. Some of the salient features of this product are: • ZZZ1. • ZZZ2 • ZZZ3 • ZZZ4 Responsibilities: • Resp1. • Resp2 • Etc.. Skills Required: Skill1, Skill2 The following is the start date and location of the project: Project Start Date YYYY 2006 Project End Date YYYY 2008 (with a possibility of extension) Location Location Regards, YYYYYY Designation Phone Email:
      thanks for your quick response.

but my question is ..is it Mandatory to have client letter at the time of H4 interview of my spouse.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hi,

As per the documents - it is not Mandatory to have the Client Letter for H4.
        But it is good to have.

but you should give the Employment Verification Letter/Employment letter to your wife to show that you are currently working for ABC Company (not the client) as a fulltime(whatever the type) ,earning YYYY XX amount/annum.

If you are working for a large indian company like Wipro , TCS , Infosys etc....VO generally don;t ask fot it ....but if you are working for some company ..then VO can ask your wife to show the proof that you are really working for that company. (You can show PayStubs/Offer Letter) - but it is good to have a Employment Verification Letter - addressed to US Consulate stating the above details.

---Abhay
        =================================
        Senior membners , please confirm

Comment

Originally posted by abhayg4
          Hi,

As per the documents - it is not Mandatory to have the Client Letter for H4.
          But it is good to have.

but you should give the Employment Verification Letter/Employment letter to your wife to show that you are currently working for ABC Company (not the client) as a fulltime(whatever the type) ,earning YYYY XX amount/annum.

If you are working for a large indian company like Wipro , TCS , Infosys etc....VO generally don;t ask fot it ....but if you are working for some company ..then VO can ask your wife to show the proof that you are really working for that company. (You can show PayStubs/Offer Letter) - but it is good to have a Employment Verification Letter - addressed to US Consulate stating the above details.

---Abhay
          =================================
          Senior membners , please confirm
          Thank you

Comment

thanks for your quick response.

but my question is ..is it Mandatory to have client letter at the time of H4 interview of my spouse.

Thanks in advance.
            if you are working on clients / client projects then its must.

Comment

Originally posted by italianjob
              if you are working on clients / client projects then its must.
              I checked document required for H4 and no where its mentioned abount client letter. I don't think so for H4 interview client letter is required.

Comment

I checked document required for H4 and no where its mentioned abount client letter. I don't think so for H4 interview client letter is required.
                in some cases company is not more familiar or big company then sometimes VO ask for client letter from yourside. find client letter on immihelp.com.

Comment

I have 221g issued for H1

Hi
                  Can you some one provide letter format for followng qury

as per 221G I have to provide: Aletter on (letter head) from the personel department at the us jobsite stating that there is vacancy for you ,

If any one knows the format could you please provde me thanks in advance

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X