USCIS reopend case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCIS reopend case

My employer didn't pay me on bench and hence i logged a complaint with DOL.....inbetween my employer told me that they will send my H1b for termination.

today i checked status of my petition on USCIS website but it shows

**** **Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status: Case reopened or reconsidered based on USCIS determination, and the case is now pending.

We reopened this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, and are now reviewing our earlier decision. We also mailed you a notice describing the next steps in the process. Please follow any instructions on this notice. Our review should be completed within 30 days. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. **** ****

what can be the reason......is it because i complained to DOL or my employer has send revocation letter to USCIS.

Please help me to understand the possible reason.

thanks

Because employer sent for a revoke.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

I think you have a right to know from employer if your H1 termination was processed from them or wait for a week and check with employer regarding what they have received from USCIS regarding your case.

I am curious to know what were you trying to achieve by complaining about employer not paying you !

Comment

@ txh1b

I have other employer who is ready to file for H1b transfer.....will it be possible now to go for H1b transfer.

Comment

please reply.

please suggest me...what should i do at this stage

Comment

Originally posted by upengan78
            I am curious to know what were you trying to achieve by complaining about employer not paying you !
            What the OP did was the right thing to do.
            To OP:
            Have the transfer filed immediately now. You can have it transferred now that you have the DOL complaint, Neufield memo allows a provision for people in OPs situation to have the H1b transferred.

Search on the forum for the memo.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

@ txh1b

Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestion. It gave me encouragement and strength.

thanks again.

Comment

These tips can help you find what you are looking for: Check the URL (web address) for proper spelling and completeness; Use our

Page 8

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X