X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Help Issued Form 221(g) URGENT

Hi All

I have appeared the Chennai US consulate this week
    i was given a blue form 221(g) for additional docs then he asked me not to send me my passport along with the docs, as he said that the consulate will get in touch with me and will ask me to send the passport if every thing goes well but he dint told me as to when i should submit all the Docs,and even i dint asked when should i submit it as i was very depressed when he gave the 221(g)
    I asked my petitioner he said that he would be sending me all the docs in 3 days Iam really confused when to submit the Docs at the VFS center in hyderabad ,and when i checked the Chennai consulate website it said that if i get a blue form i would be further contacted be the consulate

Please Help

Thanks

Originally posted by sultan0515
    Hi All

I have appeared the Chennai US consulate this week
    i was given a blue form 221(g) for additional docs then he asked me not to send me my passport along with the docs, as he said that the consulate will get in touch with me and will ask me to send the passport if every thing goes well but he dint told me as to when i should submit all the Docs,and even i dint asked when should i submit it as i was very depressed when he gave the 221(g)
    I asked my petitioner he said that he would be sending me all the docs in 3 days Iam really confused when to submit the Docs at the VFS center in hyderabad ,and when i checked the Chennai consulate website it said that if i get a blue form i would be further contacted be the consulate

Please Help

Thanks
    wait they will be informing u soon.. time limit is mostly 2weeks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X