X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Help Issued Form 221(g) URGENT

Hi All

I have appeared the Chennai US consulate this week
    i was given a blue form 221(g) for additional docs then he asked not to send me my passport along with the docs, as he said that the consulate will get in touch with me and will ask me to send the passport if every thing goes well but he dint told me as to when i should submit all the Docs,and even i dint asked when should i submit it as i was very depressed when he gave the 221(g)
    I asked my petitioner he said that he would be sending me all the docs in 3 days Iam really confused when to submit the Docs at the VFS center in hyderabad ,and when i checked the Chennai consulate website it said that if i get a blue form i would be further contacted be the consulate

Please Help

Thanks

You can submit the documents anytime(as soon as they are ready), nothing to worry. Consulate will get in touch with you within 1-2 weeks after you submit the documents.

Good luck!!

Comment

One last question for you jstone

Thanks J for replying

well i have one last question for you when the VO gave me the 221(g)
      he dint returned the DS156 and DS157 forms as per the blue form it says that i also have to submit the above forms (156&157)......

shall i get the same once again from the website as it is available there
      or is it nor required....

Thanks a lot you Boost my confidence........

Comment

You can fill and take a print out of DS156 from here https://www.immihelp.com/us-visa-app...n-form-ds-160/

Make sure that the barcode information appears in the print out. (Totally 3 pages).

You can submit the printout of DS157(the previous one what you submitted).

Hope this helps.

Comment

The barcode generated from the evisaform is different from the barcode generated by VFS in India. Hence, you should go with your local appointment booking system DS156 and DS157 always as local consulates follow different barcoding schemes.

You did not save a copy of your DS156? I think it is available on the VFS site as well.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X