Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Amendment

Hello

My visa has been recently applied through P.P for visa amendement as my status has changed internally in the company. With in a week my attorney has received approval e-mail notification from USCIS and has advised me to continue the job with new position.He told that there is I-94 in the e-mail. Later when he received the original he found that there was no I-94.He told that he communicated to USCIS and requested for correction.

When I asked him about my status he said I can continue to work in my new position as e- mail notification contains I-94. I requested him to send the email and original notice.

What I need to do? Thanks in advance for your valuble sugesstions.

You dont need to do anything. Moreover, you can continue with your new position. There was no I-94 as you continue to be in the visa class with the same company.

Comment

visa Amendment

Hi

Thanks for your reply.I understood from your answer that I can work but I am sorry I couldn't Understand the second answer.Could you please explain further?

I am Planning to go abroad and at the same time attend visa inteview at US consulate.

Will there would be any problem with this situation.What are the supporting documents I should carry apart from the regular documents.

My driver's License is due for renewal and can I take the new approval notice with out I-94.

I really appreciate your input.

Comment

visa Amendment

May I have someones advice please.

Comment

What part of the reply you did not understand. First, be sure you need a stamping. If you do, visit the home page H1 visa section for a list of docs or search the forum. If you need to extend your driver's license, you'll need a new extended I-94, at least thats the rule in the state I live in. Check your state's DMV website for confirmation. And for extended I-94 you'll have to apply for a H1 extension. Why were you expecting a extended I-94 when you did not extend your H1 but merely "amended" it?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X