Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g administrative review

Hello

My employer's petition for my H1b was granted and I got I797 in July 08. I went to Mumbai consulate with my family (H4) for interview and was given 221g white form asking for additional documents from my employer.

My employer did send me all the documents and I went back to consulate and handed over them to the same VO. He then again gave me 221g white form which stated that the case remains pending for additional administrative review. I was told not to contact unless they contact me. All the documents along with original I797, copy of I-29 etc were kept by VO.

Its being more than a month now and I have not heard from them. My queries are:

1. What exactly do they need to figure out and any guess what time it takes?
    2. I was told that if any document is found ****, my existing B1 visa can also be cancelled!! I am sure none of my docs are **** and I believe my employer has also send me correct documents. Question is can they cancel already issued B1 visa or will just deny H1b?

I am waiting patiently but want to get rid of the worry as well. All responses will be highly appreciated.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X