Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 related

Hi All,

I am working in USA on H1-B. I am going to india end of this month to get married. I am also applying for H4 for my wife.

I am carrying following documents with me .

1. I-797 Notice of action
    2. I-129
    3. LCA - Labour condition Application
    4. Employment verification letter for me
    5. Last six month pay stubs
    6. Last six month bank statement
    7. SSN
    9. Copy of I-94

Do I need anything else.

Do I need to notarty attest any of these documents becuase for my paystubs I online take print out and 1-129 and LCA I have photocopies not orignals.

Thanks in Advance.

Some employers give a letter addressed to the US Consulate saying XYZ is your spouse and would like to join you who is on a H1b visa.

This may not be needed but I have seen one instance on this forum where a user was asked for this.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by txh1b
      Some employers give a letter addressed to the US Consulate saying XYZ is your spouse and would like to join you who is on a H1b visa.

This may not be needed but I have seen one instance on this forum where a user was asked for this.
      Thanks TXH1b.

Actually in employement verifaction letter only they mentined that also like XYZ is spouse of our employee ABC. ABC is permanent employee of our company with annual salary $ZZZ P.A.

XYZ like to join ABC on H4 ...e.t.c .

I think this would work or do I need two separate letter from my company.

One more thing do i need to notary attest paystubs and other documents.

Thanks in advance

Comment

That will work. That is what I was talking about. No notary attestation needed.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by txh1b
          That will work. That is what I was talking about. No notary attestation needed.
          Thanks Txh1b.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X