Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Stamping in case of Job change

Hi,

I am in the US and I recently got the H4 Visa stamped for my wife and son. They are still in India and planning to visit me in Apr 09. In the meanwhile if I change my employer, will they need to get their Visas stamped again? Or can they travel to the US with the existing Visa?

I am confused because my current employer's name is mentioned in their Visas.

Regards

Ganesh

No stamping is needed. It is customary to mention current petition details on the visa.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks for your quick response.

A clarification once again. You do mention that it is customary to mention current petition details on the visa. If I change my employer, my new petition and their visas will have different employer names. Will this be an issue during immigration?

Regards

Ganesh

Comment

Read the FAQs. Not an issue.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X