H1B is getting expired, will a transfer extend my H1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B is getting expired, will a transfer extend my H1

My H1B is getting expired on Dec 22, 2008 for company A. Company A has denied to file for my extension. Can I apply for a H1B transfer to company B now. Will this also extend my Visa ? How long does this process for transfer and extension take ? is there premium processing for this ?

please also let me know if i can work for company A for a limited duration without filing for extension.

Really appreciate answers asap as this is important. Thank you

My H1B is getting expired on Dec 22, 2008 for company A. Company A has denied to file for my extension. Can I apply for a H1B transfer to company B now. Will this also extend my Visa ? How long does this process for transfer and extension take ? is there premium processing for this ?

please also let me know if i can work for company A for a limited duration without filing for extension.

Really appreciate answers asap as this is important. Thank you

---- Yes, hwen you tranfer your H1 you can apply for the remaining period of your H1 and continue

---- You can continue working for company A until the H1 is over and after that if there is no extension or transfer of H1 you have to leave the US unless you decide to continue statying in the US on another Visa like B1/B2

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X