Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent - Issued 221(g) blue in Chennai, Help needed

Hi Guys,

Currently I am working in Singapore and went to Chennai for H1B stamping on 17th Sep’08, I was issued 221(g) blue for Tax Returns, Wage Report, and Client Details etc from my petitioner and my Original Experience Letters. And also asked to drop my passport along with the docs at VFS Center in Hyderabad.

As I am working in Singapore and went to India for H1B stamping only I have just taken 1 week leave in Singapore for this purpose and came back to Singapore yesterday.

As they mentioned in my 221(g) I need to drop all the required docs along with my Passport in VFS drop box Hyderabad and again I need to go back to India and should stay there till I get back my passport from Embassy. I have requested my employer to send the docs ASAP, he said that it will take at least 2 weeks to prepare all docs.

Here is an issue, I can take maximum 2 or 3 weeks leave in Singapore to stay back in India. But now as I see even if my employer gives me all the docs requested in 2 to 3 weeks and drop them as required at embassy I am not sure to get the visa and more over we cant say how long does it takes to complete this whole stamping process but I can stay in India for maximum 2 to 3 weeks.

I have only option that I need to resign my job in Singapore and go back to India to drop my passport along with the docs required.

My queries are:

1. What are the chances of visa issuance in my case?
    2. Is there any other option rather I need to resign my job in Singapore and go back to India?
    3. For my case any guess what time it takes to complete the whole stamping process?
    4. Where to check the status of my case after the submission of all the documents.

Awaiting member’s for valuable responses.

Thanks,
    Sudheer.

Originally posted by sudhianu80
    Hi Guys,

Currently I am working in Singapore and went to Chennai for H1B stamping on 17th Sep’08, I was issued 221(g) blue for Tax Returns, Wage Report, and Client Details etc from my petitioner and my Original Experience Letters. And also asked to drop my passport along with the docs at VFS Center in Hyderabad.

As I am working in Singapore and went to India for H1B stamping only I have just taken 1 week leave in Singapore for this purpose and came back to Singapore yesterday.

As they mentioned in my 221(g) I need to drop all the required docs along with my Passport in VFS drop box Hyderabad and again I need to go back to India and should stay there till I get back my passport from Embassy. I have requested my employer to send the docs ASAP, he said that it will take at least 2 weeks to prepare all docs.

Here is an issue, I can take maximum 2 or 3 weeks leave in Singapore to stay back in India. But now as I see even if my employer gives me all the docs requested in 2 to 3 weeks and drop them as required at embassy I am not sure to get the visa and more over we cant say how long does it takes to complete this whole stamping process but I can stay in India for maximum 2 to 3 weeks.

I have only option that I need to resign my job in Singapore and go back to India to drop my passport along with the docs required.

My queries are:

1. What are the chances of visa issuance in my case?
    2. Is there any other option rather I need to resign my job in Singapore and go back to India?
    3. For my case any guess what time it takes to complete the whole stamping process?
    4. Where to check the status of my case after the submission of all the documents.

Awaiting member’s for valuable responses.

Thanks,
    Sudheer.
    You Can't judge the chances to get visa but in H1B mostly not possible to get rejection it's 221g refusal notice to submit missing or mandatory or supporting documents, read about 221g refusal notice on immihelp.com visa's -- h1b related link. ok. when you submit all docs they call u or email u, mostly they takes time upto 2weeks to 60days but finaly it's depend on consulate. they will inform u, it's nothing like checking the status read mor FAQ on vfs site or immihelp site & understand the means of 221g refusal notice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X