Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding H1B-Very urgent

Hi All,

My H1B application has been approved.So i need to book a visa slot.In my I-797 form ,the counslate name is mentioned as Mumbai.But my problem is i belong to south region i.e counsalte will be Chennai.
    And if will be eligible to go to Mumbai (according to I-797 ) only if i had stayed there for 6 months.I work in Bangalore.So can u please tell me whether exactly i have to go.please do reply me soon.It will be a great help to me.

Chennai it is!

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by txh1b
      Chennai it is!
      First of all thanks a lot for ur reply.i have done Btech in Cse @2007 &i have 1 year 6months of experience.So can you please tell me when is the good time to attend.Any suggestions how i need to approach .

Appreciate your help!!
      thanks Again.
      Last edited by swathi21; 09-24-2008, 02:22 PM.

Comment

There is no such good/bad timings for the visa. If your employer has a job for you and is ready to pay you on bench (that is the law to maintain your legal status), anytime is fine.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X