Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yellow form 221g H 4 visa Mumbai

Hi All

My wife went for Visa stamping in Mumbai on 24 th Sept 2008 .
    She was given yellow form 221g and was told that they need to verify something . No documents or passport kept with them . She was carrying my orignal I797 as it was mentioned in the required documents list .

She was told that they will contact us by email / phone .

No timeline given as to when we will be contacted .

Anybody else with similar experience in Mumbai Embassy . Please share your experience .

Regards

Nir

Originally posted by nir77
    Hi All

My wife went for Visa stamping in Mumbai on 24 th Sept 2008 .
    She was given yellow form 221g and was told that they need to verify something . No documents or passport kept with them . She was carrying my orignal I797 as it was mentioned in the required documents list .

She was told that they will contact us by email / phone .

No timeline given as to when we will be contacted .

Anybody else with similar experience in Mumbai Embassy . Please share your experience .

Regards

Nir
    that means it's under Admin process. they will sure inform u for next step. we cant do anything in that process.

Comment

Thanks for the response

I wanted to know if anyone had any idea as to what is being done as part of Admin processing .

Based on the response in various forums , the time the embassy takes varies from case to case .And there is no means of tracking the case .

Comment

Originally posted by nir77
        Thanks for the response

I wanted to know if anyone had any idea as to what is being done as part of Admin processing .

Based on the response in various forums , the time the embassy takes varies from case to case .And there is no means of tracking the case .
        We can't do anything in that process. that's the internal matter of consulate, nothing more written regarding on any site.. just all sites says that admin process takes time upto 2weeks , some sites says that it's takes 30 to 60 days, but depend on consulate & USCIS. read more about it on our immihelp.
        link https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/2...sing-221g.html

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X