Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delhi appointment date

Hi all,

Is any body knows or is any body booked interview date in Delhi consulate after 10th of oct. I was regularly checking dates I never saw dates opend after 10 of oct now its not showing any available date for the month of October.

Any body has any idea whether they opened dates after 10th october or they are going to open coz right now if i check for available dates in delhi consulate its showoing 29th and 30th Sept only nothing else but some days back it was showing untill 10th oct bt not after that so liltle confused when they open date after 10th of oct ...

Any body has any idea abt dates for month of Oct in delhi consulate..

Originally posted by HRMP
    Hi all,

Is any body knows or is any body booked interview date in Delhi consulate after 10th of oct. I was regularly checking dates I never saw dates opend after 10 of oct now its not showing any available date for the month of October.

Any body has any idea whether they opened dates after 10th october or they are going to open coz right now if i check for available dates in delhi consulate its showoing 29th and 30th Sept only nothing else but some days back it was showing untill 10th oct bt not after that so liltle confused when they open date after 10th of oct ...

Any body has any idea abt dates for month of Oct in delhi consulate..
    keep watching on it. we cant do anything inthat.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X