Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reg my 221g

Hi,

Recently I have been to H1B Visa stamping at the Chennai Consulate office. The VO asked me to show the US Employer CIS Original Certificate. I could not able to understand what exactly he is asking for, tried to show him the Original I797 and I129 and other company related broture etc. But he insisted me to show the CIS certificate only, as I was not sure exactly what he is looking for tried to give him all the company related documents I have with me at that time. But the Visa officer said, he is looking for that perticular one and then handed over to me the 221g (Blue) form asking me to post all the relavent documents via VFS Dropbox facility.

I also have the US company certificate of INC certificate, does they looking for that one... Has any one faced similar situation.. and would like to know what are all documents I need to post thru VFS for the same ... Do I need to send the originals or can send the photocopies..Would like to know what exactly he is asking for and any help in this reg is highly appreciated;

I am planing to send the documents as soon as possible once I know what exact documents I need to send, request you please let me know what are all documents I need to send for the same and also roughly how much time it may take to get my PP with VISA back....

Thanks,
    Giri

Originally posted by giriganti
    Hi,

Recently I have been to H1B Visa stamping at the Chennai Consulate office. The VO asked me to show the US Employer CIS Original Certificate. I could not able to understand what exactly he is asking for, tried to show him the Original I797 and I129 and other company related broture etc. But he insisted me to show the CIS certificate only, as I was not sure exactly what he is looking for tried to give him all the company related documents I have with me at that time. But the Visa officer said, he is looking for that perticular one and then handed over to me the 221g (Blue) form asking me to post all the relavent documents via VFS Dropbox facility.

I also have the US company certificate of INC certificate, does they looking for that one... Has any one faced similar situation.. and would like to know what are all documents I need to post thru VFS for the same ... Do I need to send the originals or can send the photocopies..Would like to know what exactly he is asking for and any help in this reg is highly appreciated;

I am planing to send the documents as soon as possible once I know what exact documents I need to send, request you please let me know what are all documents I need to send for the same and also roughly how much time it may take to get my PP with VISA back....

Thanks,
    Giri
    Ask you employer they will send u, and photocopy is enough so, tell them send it asap by email or whatever suitable for you. some cases they will call u back for interview but not always, thats why they told u to drop at VFS.

Comment

Originally posted by OMM
      Ask you employer they will send u, and photocopy is enough so, tell them send it asap by email or whatever suitable for you. some cases they will call u back for interview but not always, thats why they told u to drop at VFS.
      Thanks for this reply on my earlier mail. But I would like to know what exactly the VO tried to ask me by saying CIS Orig certificate. Still I am not able to understand on that; Can anyone please let me know on that. Meanwhile I am working with my consultent in getting all the required documents to post them in the VFS drop box.

Thanks for any information provided on this,

Comment

Did you not ask him "What is CIS?" when you were talking to him?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X