Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got selected in H1 lottery but consultant is unwilling to process further

Hi,

My name is selected in the H1 visa lottery for 2008-09. I was informed this by my consultant. Now some dispute has occured and the consultant is unwilling to proceed further. I just had this information in mail from consultant that my name is selected. He has not sent me any further details.

So can anybody guide me what to do in this case. Can I know the exact status from US embassy on the basis of my passport number or any other information and process it through some other consultant.

Thanks in advance
    Dev

There is nothing you can so without the approval notice. The petition belongs to the employer. An attorney or a new employer might be able to obtain that information for you from the employer, but the USCIS does not need to respond to your questions about the petition.

If the dispute involves payments before the approval notice is given to you, you need to report the employer to ICE and DOL.

Comment

Hello I am in a similar situation and a lawyer told me i can try for another company to file h1B application on my behalf but i would need a COPY of the approval notice.

I do have my application number that was selected...is that any help ?

Also I was approved as a programmer analyst while i am presently employed as a Business Analyst, If a new company is able to file for me an new h1b(if possible) can they file for me as a Sales Engineer or Business Analyst and git me approved ?

Thanks for any feedback
      AVF

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X