Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B denial under 221 (g)

Hi,

Recently I attended H1 B interview at Singapore consulate. It seems the interviewer was in really bad mood. I was the last person to be interviewed at the consulate. My interview went for 25-30 minutes. The interview asked me a lot of questions related to my employer and my education background and experience etc. Finally he said I am not satisfied with your employer's credibility. He demanded following additional documents -

1. List of all employees
    2. Unemployment wage report for past 4 quarters.
    3. Cost of good sold not mentioned in the tax report. He wanted an explanation for it. My employers had mentioned that they were developing an in house project and they needed me for that particular product. Unfortunately the VO could not fathom out anything from the tax documents about it and he demanded it.

My question is -

1. If I submit all the documents required from me, how long it could take to get the Visa ?
    2. Is it intentional on part of VO ? I mean he did not like my face or hair style or confidence etc and decided not to give me the Visa and even if I furnish the documents they would not issue it to me.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all...

H1 Dilemma

Recently I attended H1 B interview at Singapore consulate. It seems the interviewer was in really bad mood. I was the last person to be interviewed at the consulate. My interview went for 25-30 minutes. The interview asked me a lot of questions related to my employer and my education background and experience etc. Finally he said I am not satisfied with your employer's credibility. He demanded following additional documents -

1. List of all employees
    2. Unemployment wage report for past 4 quarters.
    3. Cost of good sold not mentioned in the tax report. He wanted an explanation for it. My employers had mentioned that they were developing an in house project and they needed me for that particular product. Unfortunately the VO could not fathom out anything from the tax documents about it and he demanded it.

My question is -

1. If I submit all the documents required from me, how long it could take to get the Visa ?

---- There is no definite time limit although the general understanding is that it takes 4-6 weeks (it is pure speculation). The best you can do is wait for them to respond and issue the Visa

2. Is it intentional on part of VO ? I mean he did not like my face or hair style or confidence etc and decided not to give me the Visa and even if I furnish the documents they would not issue it to me.

---- The assumptions can be endless and all kinds but nothing holds water as no one can prove it or conclude anything. The best way is to hope and relax

Subramanya

Comment

Hi ,

I am working in SIngapore and planning to have a stamping in december 2008.. If i re-schedule to singapore how it would be..? I mean i am working here for about 5 months and how many months of experience in singapore is needed to get H1B stamped in singapore embassy? please kindly suggest

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X