Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i drop my docs anywhere in india

Hi,

I had interview at new delhi, i got green slip, vo told me to drop all the docs at window #5.

I am currently working in bangalore.Can i submit my docs at bangalore vfs.

Please suggest me ASAP.

Thank you

Originally posted by vani2
    Hi,

I had interview at new delhi, i got green slip, vo told me to drop all the docs at window #5.

I am currently working in bangalore.Can i submit my docs at bangalore vfs.

Please suggest me ASAP.

Thank you
    NO.

Comment

Thanks for your reply

When i call at 011-42220000 , one of lady told me that you can drop at Bangalore vfs office.

Please suggest me :Should i need to go to Delhi for submit my document?

Please reply me as soon as possible

Originally posted by OMM
      NO.

Comment

Read same text from VFS site.
        Paragraph number : 46

What happens if the Consular Officer denies my H1B or L1 application?

After a personal interview, the Officer may require additional information. In that case, the Officer will refuse your application under a law, known as INA Section 221(g) - which means "pending for administrative processing." You can return to the same Embassy / Consulate where you were interviewed, on any working day with the required documents. If the Officer determines that the applicant cannot fulfill the duties, outlined in the Form I-129, then he or she refuses the application, again under INA Section 221(g). But, this time, the Officer writes a letter to the DHS recommending that Form I-129 be revoked. Along with the letter, all related documents are sent to the DHS Service Centre, where the Petition was originally filed. At this point, the embassy/consulate no longer handles the case. All further inquiries must be directed by mail to the appropriate DHS Service Centre. The Centres and their mailing addresses are listed on the Form I-797.

Comment

Hi, Thanks a lot for information.

In that green slip:- VO marked at VIA DROP BOX

Please follow the directions indicated below to submit your documents

-VIA DROP BOX

I am still very much confused please tell me what i need to do?

Urgent!

In that case how much the chances of getting visa?

Thanks

PS.I'm not able to attach here that green slip.
          If you have your e-mail then i can send that green slip which i have got from embassy

Comment

-VIA DROP BOX

Urgent!

Thanks

If you have your e-mail then i can send that green slip which i have got from embassy
            you have to drop all documents mentioned in that slips
            Last edited by OMM; 09-30-2008, 06:09 AM.

Comment

1.VIA DROP BOX

-Please drop off the following the documents at window #5 (outside) during embassy working hours.
              DO NOT SUBMIT ANY ORIGINAL PERSONAL DOCUMENTS (Degrees, Mark sheets,etc. ).
              DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED WILL NOT BE RETURNED (Other then Passport, I-797).

2.PLEASE APPEAR FOR THE ANOTHER INTERVIEW
              -You may come any business day between 2:00 p. m. to 2:30p. m. Bring this letter with you.
              DO NOT make new appointment.

VO marked first one-

In which case better chances for getting visa

Please tell me

-VIA DROP BOX

Urgent!

Thanks

Comment

1.VIA DROP BOX

-Please drop off the following the documents at window #5 (outside) during embassy working hours.
                DO NOT SUBMIT ANY ORIGINAL PERSONAL DOCUMENTS (Degrees, Mark sheets,etc. ).
                DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED WILL NOT BE RETURNED (Other then Passport, I-797).

2.PLEASE APPEAR FOR THE ANOTHER INTERVIEW
                -You may come any business day between 2:00 p. m. to 2:30p. m. Bring this letter with you.
                DO NOT make new appointment.

VO marked first one-

In which case better chances for getting visa

Please tell me
                ok, so, drop all photocopies of Degree, Marksheets (Transcripts of your university educational all trancripts), photocopies of I-129, LCA, Educational evalution, client letter if you will work for client, project details(which kind of skillset you will used or job description including project etc), job offer letter, letter to consul, if possible take from employer all employees notraized this is not mandatory but its supporting documents etc. all documents will ok then they will stamp your visa otherwise they will marked again some another 221g. best luck
                Last edited by OMM; 09-30-2008, 06:16 AM.

Comment

OK thank you

This is my last query regarding this matter

-Can i drop at Bangalore vfs office, i think they will not allow me to enter inside the embassy as per their suggestion-drop docs at window #5 (outside) the embassy.

Give me your best suggestion

Please reply me ASAP

Thanks

Originally posted by OMM
                  ok, so, drop all photocopies of Degree, Marksheets (Transcripts of your university educational all trancripts), photocopies of I-129, LCA, Educational evalution, client letter if you will work for client, project details(which kind of skillset you will used or job description including project etc), job offer letter, letter to consul, if possible take from employer all employees notraized this is not mandatory but its supporting documents etc. all documents will ok then they will stamp your visa otherwise they will marked again some another 221g. best luck

Comment

I don't have any problem, if you apply at Bangalore, but as per my knowledge and research on H1B stamping related it's must be a same consulate/embassy you have to drop your documents. Banglore people don't have any idea about your documents. in this case you will suffer.. read again the same text I sent you before with link of VFS.
                    Read same text from VFS site.
                    Paragraph number : 46

What happens if the Consular Officer denies my H1B or L1 application?

After a personal interview, the Officer may require additional information. In that case, the Officer will refuse your application under a law, known as INA Section 221(g) - which means "pending for administrative processing." You can return to the same Embassy / Consulate where you were interviewed, on any working day with the required documents. If the Officer determines that the applicant cannot fulfill the duties, outlined in the Form I-129, then he or she refuses the application, again under INA Section 221(g). But, this time, the Officer writes a letter to the DHS recommending that Form I-129 be revoked. Along with the letter, all related documents are sent to the DHS Service Centre, where the Petition was originally filed. At this point, the embassy/consulate no longer handles the case. All further inquiries must be directed by mail to the appropriate DHS Service Centre. The Centres and their mailing addresses are listed on the Form I-797.

Comment

I will drop in delhi only,
                      Thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X