Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1b with H1b different expereince letter

Hi all

I applied h1B visa 3 year before, and my visa got rejected , now my current company is going to apply for L1B visa. I joined in the current company with experience letter. Which is different from expereince in H1B visa. When appling for L1B visa , I going to show this has my expereince , I already worked in this company for one year. My question is consulate will ask all expreince of h1b visa preivous filled or only related to L1b visa

thanks
    Venkatesan

Ah! **** experience!

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by venkate_visa
      Hi all

I applied h1B visa 3 year before, and my visa got rejected , now my current company is going to apply for L1B visa. I joined in the current company with experience letter. Which is different from expereince in H1B visa. When appling for L1B visa , I going to show this has my expereince , I already worked in this company for one year. My question is consulate will ask all expreince of h1b visa preivous filled or only related to L1b visa

thanks
      Venkatesan
      you must have to read more about H1B more in detail, you mean your H1B rejected?? uhhh how can?? can you explain about process of your rejected H1B??? wrong info you wrote here.. I also found somethng **** inside, or whole question is **** experience!!!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X