Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• client letter - for project in USA

Hi

I got my my H1B visa paper, consulate is asking client letter for working in
    project in USA. can any one tell me who will give client letter , i ready to
    attend interview with client.

thanks
    '
    venkat

Originally posted by venkate_visa
    Hi

I got my my H1B visa paper, consulate is asking client letter for working in
    project in USA. can any one tell me who will give client letter , i ready to
    attend interview with client.

thanks
    '
    venkat
    we already replied on same question somany times.. see carefully on all documents requiered list on immihelp.com some with .pdf file too..
    ok here is the some text regarding client letter format.
    Date: YYYY , 2006 To, Visa Officer Consulate General of United States of America Chennai 600 006 India. Dear Officer, The following is the project and duties of Mr. YYYY during his stay in the United States with our company. Mr. YYYY is to perform as a Programmer Analyst using his technical and analytical skills on the below mentioned project. Project Description: YYYY YYYY YYYY XX. Some of the salient features of this product are: • ZZZ1. • ZZZ2 • ZZZ3 • ZZZ4 Responsibilities: • Resp1. • Resp2 • Etc.. Skills Required: Skill1, Skill2 The following is the start date and location of the project: Project Start Date YYYY 2006 Project End Date YYYY 2008 (with a possibility of extension) Location Location Regards, YYYYYY Designation Phone Email:

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X