Hi ,

When I was in INDIA, I applied for H1-B. While my papers were being processed, I came to USA on H4. After landing in USA and being here for sometime on H4 , I received my H1-B papers. Can I use this H1 to start my work ? or do i have to go for stamping of visa ? also can i get this stamping done from mexico or canada rather than india .