Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping @ Chennai

Hi All,

I have received my H1B Approval form INS and now I need to go to the Visa stamping @ Chennai consulate. I have following few doubts

1. My consultant has shown that currently they have only 4 employees in their company. Whether it will make any problem for me?

2. If VO asks that whether I have paid for my H1 then what should be the prompt answer I need to give (Actually I have paid for it).

3. Can I carry any sealed envelop(provided by my employer) to the consulate?

4. Do I need to have the photos of my current working company?

Please advice me in these regards,

Thanks
    Last edited by Xinxu; 10-02-2008, 02:05 AM.

H! Visa

I have received my H1B Approval form INS and now I need to go to the Visa stamping @ Chennai consulate. I have following few doubts

1. My consultant has shown that currently they have only 4 employees in their company. Whether it will make any problem for me?

---- It does not matter as long as the employer is genuine and conducting his business in a fair manner

2. If VO asks that whether I have paid for my H1 then what should be the prompt answer I need to give (Actually I have paid for it).

---- They are not interested in all this stuff.But if you have paid that act of yours is illegal and the employer has committed a fraud by taking money from you. No exceptions. There is tons of inforrmation about these fraudulent companies and thier acts. This practice has to stop right away

3. Can I carry any sealed envelop(provided by my employer) to the consulate?

---- No, sealed envelopes and packages are not permitted, they will be opened at the entrance security

4. Do I need to have the photos of my current working company?

----- Yes, if the company is truly existing the photos might help. But if the company is fraudulent as they have taken money from you, then the photos might also be false

----- We hope you realize that paying or taking money for the sake of a H1 is corruption and if this comes to light you are in trouble

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X