Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Recepit inactive

Gurus

I have to cancell my visa appointment (Mumbai) twice and now I can not use the recepit no again (for 90 days) to schedule appointment. Does any body know what are my options?

1. Can I buy new receipt for same passport where already one receipt is inactive?

2. Can I contact vfs and get it reactivate?

Thanks in advance.

You can do either.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Hi

Thanks for quick reply. I am in USA and if you know, could you please give me details about hot to contact VFS and how long they will take to reactivate it? Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by vpappsdba
        Hi

Thanks for quick reply. I am in USA and if you know, could you please give me details about hot to contact VFS and how long they will take to reactivate it? Thanks again.
        VFS will not activate it without you providing proper reason for the cancellation. You could get the info from their website as I would have to do the same to provide it to you.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks again. Unfortunately, there is no information on their web site regarding this specific issue.

Comment

Hi,

You will not get the answer to your speicifc question in VFS website.
            But you can contact them using the HELPLINE NUMBER or the EMAIL ID given in VFS Site.
            Just mention your problem and they will tell you how to Re-Activate it.

---Abhay

Comment

Thanks Abhay, I will have to wait till sunday evening and call them and find out. If anybody has gone through this pain, please post your reply.Thanks in advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X