Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After H1B stamping entering US from Canada by Road.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After H1B stamping entering US from Canada by Road.

Hi,
    I am going for H1B stamping in Toronto, Canada.

After stamping I am planning to enter US by road via Buffallo.

Can any one please let me know whether I would get a new I-94 card. and kind of questions the Port of Entry officials would ask.

Thanks.

You will get a new I-94 if the I-94 on the H1b petition is not valid. If you have it valid, they may not issue one.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Hi txh1b, thanks for your reply.

Do you have any idea of questions the POE officials would ask.

It is the first time I am entering by road. So I am curious, will there be an office where I need to get in and get the I-94 or they will give the new I-94 to me by sitting in the car.

Please note that I am transferring from L1B to H1B visa.

Thanks.

Comment

There are no special questions that you need to "prepare" for. They will all be ones that you can answer without prior preparation. Each POE is different. But it isn't something hard for you to figure out once you cross the bridge. There are usually separate counters for people needing I-94s as they collect $6 for it.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X