Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 --Waiting for H1 Approval -- travelling to india

Hi,

Currently i am on L1 , i have applied for H1 this year and i got a query on my educational evaluation, i have answered for that query 2 months back and awaiting respone from USCIS reg my H1.

This month end i am planning to travel to india, when i come back and my H1 gets approved, do i need to go back to india for stamping. i have applied H1 as COS.

Please suggest.

Thax,
    TVM

Travel voids COS.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thx Txh1b,

In that case , can i apply for seperate COS after coming to US on L1. is there any possibility ?

Comment

Can be done. Spend some time reading posts on the forum.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thankyou txh1b,
          promise..this is my last question to u ...Pl suggest!!!!

One of my coleague got the H1-Approval papers saying .. "GO to CHENNAI-INDIA CONSULATE" for stamping. as he travelled to india on L1 after H1 is approved.

So, in that case do he need to go to india only for stamping or he can apply COS again from here.

Thx,
          TVM

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X