221(G) Blue - Chennai , Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221(G) Blue - Chennai , Please Help

I attended the interview at the chennai consulate today, the VO issued me the blue slip asking me to give two additional documents.

1. State unemployment wage report and
    2. Detailed description of the project.

The VO asked me not to drop in the passport along with the documents?

What does this mean?

Please help me..

Ask your employer (US company) to send you these two documents. Once he sends these documents drop these documents along with the passport at VFS office in chennai.

These are employer related documents, so dont worry. if your employer is a legal and good company he would be maintaining all these documents.

-E

Originally posted by vinodraj
    I attended the interview at the chennai consulate today, the VO issued me the blue slip asking me to give two additional documents.

1. State unemployment wage report and
    2. Detailed description of the project.

The VO asked me not to drop in the passport along with the documents?

What does this mean?

Please help me..

Comment

Do NOT drop passport unless asked to do so by VO. If the visa is to be issued, you will be contacted for your passport.

Comment

Thank you very much C4us and ethanHunt for your replies, I would also like to know approximately how many days it would take to issue the Visa after I drop in the documents?

Comment

There is no way of knowing how fast they will be processed. At least the rush is over so it should go faster than the last couple of months.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X