Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about VFS appointment for Chennai

Hi,

I just booked an appointment for H1 stamping at Chennai consulate. I have a few questions. Why the hell do they make you fill out DS-156 and DS-157 before you can book an appointment date? I filled out both to the best of my knowledge (I don't have access to all my paper work at work!). I know for sure I left the employment experience stuff blank on DS-157 just so that I can get the appointment date I want. Now the question is:

1) Can I go back and modify the forms? Will I lose my appointment if I do so?

Also, I printed out the confirmation for the appointment and it says "State of Residence: Tamil Nadu". I filled out all addresses as Andhra Pradesh. How can it say Tamil Nadu???

Pls help

Because if they don't ask for all the details, people were hoarding and selling appointments on the market earlier.

You can edit some sections on the forms after booking the appointment. Other uneditable section edits have to go through VFS.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X