Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

Re-stamping of H4

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re-stamping of H4

    My husbands and mine visa has expired 2 months ago. My husband had applied for H1 and has got the extension approval notice.
    I have my EAD and Travel Document.
    I wanted to know do I have to apply separately extension of H4 or his notice will suffice.
    If I have to apply what all documents are needed.
    Can anyone please help me out on this.

  • #2
    If you have let your H4 I-94 expire, you have become a parolee and should leave only with an approved AP to not abandon the GC process.

    You can apply for a H4 abroad using your husband's petition approval but also carry your GC 485 receipts and AP documents to prove that you have not remained out of status.

    Talk to your attorney.

    I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.