Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will US job markets starts recovering...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great!

I just knew about the BC Ferries, as we travelled with them to Vancouver Islands (Victoria).

Thank you.

Comment

Actually, yes!

A lot of people in Alaska are very knowledgeable about global warming.

Many people, all over the world, still insist that man knows only a wee bit of a fraction of earth's time line, not sufficient information to raise too many alarms.

Anyway, different people, different opinions.

Originally posted by txh1b
      Did they know what that is?

Comment

My son claims that you don't need a stateroom on the ferry if you are a camper. People just unroll their sleeping bags and sleep on the deck. It sounds like a hoot and a half if you are young and adventurous. I, unfortuntely are older than that and like some creature comforts - but not dressing up for dinner like on the party boats. If you try it, tell us how the trip went.

We may have created a new adventure. All of the guest workers will be going to see the US's last frontier.

Comment

Sea camp ...

... is always fun. Thanks for the information.

I have friends who have experienced this in that region. Unfortunately, I'm more of a land camp person.

So in the sea, it's a balcony state room in the middle of the ship with all the bells and whistles!

Though if one does decide on camping on the boats and then on land, it very tough, but a lot of fun and comes out extremely cheap!

Thanks again.

Comment

Now, we just added one more area of expertise: travel/vacation planning!
            Check out H1 FAQs first!
            http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X