Query for Inerview appointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query for Inerview appointment

I just need some more information regarding booking an appointment.

Let me brief you with my case :

1. I have already got approval for H1b visa and i want fix an appointment date for me and my wife together. i just want to know that how can i book appointment for me and my wife at the same time. As i am principle applicant of h1b and my wife would be eligible for H4.

2. the other question i have is that for me i will have to fill up the form ds 156 and 157. what forms would be applicable for my wife? is it same forms that i have to filled up or is it different ?

3. what is the procedure to book two appointments ( me and my wife) at the same time?

As i am intending to comedown to book an appointment in 1st week of dec. your earliest reply would be very much appreciated.

Thank you kindly.
    viren
    [email protected]

Hi,

Answers to your question you will find easily on immihelp and if you search on Forums.
    Still I am replying in short because of crunch of time as I had to go for Lunch..

1) You have to apply ONLINE using https://www.immihelp.com/us-visa-application-procedure/
    You can apply together with your wife. Once you are done filling the forms online for you , then you can add ur dependent also to the same appointment.It will ask while filling that you wish to add dependents? say YES

2) Yes. Each applicant has to fill DS-156 and DS-157
    3) Answered in 1

Thanks,
    Abhay

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X