Need urgent information!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need urgent information!

I will be going for H1-B visa stamping soon. I have a few queries in this regard:

1. According to the LCA document, I will be working on an Internal Project. As per, the immihelp check list, I understand that my employer needs to provide me with his company's tax returns and wage reports. But my employer is saying that it is not required. Please let me know if this is true.

2. As per my jurisdication, I have to go for visa stamping at chennai consulate. I heard that it gets difficult to get the visa at chennai, is this true? Does anybody have any idea about the start date of hyderabad consulate?

3. My husband is a Green Card holder in the US and I am currently in India. Is it ok if I tell the VO that I am married to a Permanent Resident or would it create any problem? Please let me know.

Thnks & Regards.

1. It is needed as per many 221(g) cases that you see. In addition, you would need the detailed project documents as well.

2. If your job is genuine, you have nothing to worry about.

3. H1b is dual intent visa (allows immigrant intent) and you should not lie on the visa application. It will result in permanent ban. This is not an issue for visa issuance.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Yes. My job and certificates are genuine and I worked in all reputed and big MNC's till date.
      Could you please tell me the possible kind of questions one will face during the interview.
      Do they ask technical questions as well?

Comment

Depends. Some basics could be asked. It is not a technical job interview. How come an urgent question gets a slow response?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X