Health Insurance type on New H1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health Insurance type on New H1

Was on OPT until 1st oct and then my H1 got activated...My qn is about the type of health Insurance I can go for. My Employer wants me to go for the OPT Insurance as it is cheap.....I am not sure whether I am eligible for the same and what my situation in case of a claim...Kindly help...
    I tried searching the forums and would be glad if someone can direct me to the link of the earlier post ..If any

From the way I understood the post, your employer is asking you to continue with Student insurance which will be a problem as some Student insurance requires you to be on a student status with some X credit hours registered except for Summer..

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

If you are eligible for insurance through your employer, that is what you need to take, even if it is expensive.

If your employer does not provide insurance, contact us and we will suggest you a plan.

The eligiblility of OPT insurance type of products is based on whether you are able to qualify for other products, and not based on price.
      Thanks & Regards
      Insubuy
      Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
      Local: (972) 985-4400
      Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X