need suggestion regarding H1B Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need suggestion regarding H1B Status

Company A applied for my H1B. I moved to company B in August,company B applied H1B transfer. Unfortunately I lost job and company B applied for H1B withdraw.This is my situation.

My questionnarie:

1. What is my present status now (if company A also revoke my H1B)

2. If company A doesn't revoke my H1B, how long i can stay in this country without job?

3. If company A revokes my H1B, how long i can stay in this country?

4. If I get another job in Company C, if i apply for H1B, Can i use pay stubs from company B becuase company A is holding my H1B (If they don't revoke).

5.If i can use pay stubs from company B, how long those pay stubs are valid (Because for H1B transfer we usually need to produce recent pay stubs)

1. Out of status
    2. Zero days unless company A is ready to employ you and starts paying you. They mey need to pay for the gap as well.
    3. Zero days.
    4. Not unless the bridging petion was filed while you were in legal status or within few days of your termination of B before the paychecks stop. Go for PP with C. Search for bridging and read the posts and risks.
    5. You need a most recent paycheck to prove status to USCIS. Legally, you are out of status the day you lose your job.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X