Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCIS review and 221(g)

Hi,

I went for H1B interview in Chennai US consulate. I have Bachelor in Sc with 6 years of Work exp. as Software programmer. After my interview VO issued me 221(g) Blue form stating my education + Work Exp. do not qualify for H1B. Visa officer also forced me to sign a form stating that I did not do any programing in Bachelors and need to withdraw my application. I did Diploma computer from NIIT and also cleared 'O' level certificate from DOEACC and MCP for .Net Framework 2.0

VO also mentioned that my H1 Approval and petition will be sent to USCIS for further review and I will know within 2 weeks.

There is a case number written on 221(g) Blue form and "Application Processing Information" checked. - "The petition is being returned to USCIS for further review. Upon completion of the review, USCIS will contact your petitioner. Please wait for a notification from the consulate before returning"

1) Did anyone face the same situation ? Should I have any hopes?

2) Is there anyway to check the status based on Case number for 221(g) Blue

3) How long will it take for Consulate to revert with status? Will they communicate through e-mail or mail

Appreciate any suggestions

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X