Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stamping Question

Here's my background....

Came here on F1 on Jan 2006...Graduated on May 2007...Got opt from Jun'07 to Sep'07(But didnt work on opt and dont have paystubs)...My H1 with Company A started on Oct 07 to Oct 08...Nov 08 I joined Company B...and within a month I am out of project...thus I am only having one paystub from Company B...
    (I haven't done H1 visa stamping any time)..

Now I want to go for stamping but my company A didn't gave me any experience latter...Will it be any problem for stamping...
    I don't have any paystubs on opt as well as first two months of my H1B..will it be any problem..
    I just have only one paystub from company B will it be any problem..
    I am not working with any client right now...If I go for stamping then will it be any problem..

Thank you so much for helping in advance...
    Last edited by Kumar27; 12-02-2008, 03:05 PM.

Yes, it is a problem. You need to get paid all the time on H1b. That is the law. OPT period is excusable according to old rule.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks for your reply Sir,

Can I say that I was on training on my H1 for two months as I just dont have pay stub for initial two months...but then I have pay stubs from more than a year....

Comment

People get paid even while being trained on H1b. That is the law. You cannot pull reasons out of thin air.

p.s: Don't call me sir, please..

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X