Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 Visa Denied 3 Times

Hi,

My friends F-1 VISA is refused 3 times in year 2008 by US CONSULATE MUMBAI, INDIA (for SUNY Binghamton). Today was her 3rd time and after rejecting the VISA Officer said to her that she can not apply again for VISA. When can she reapply for VISA? Can she apply for same University? Is she allowed to apply only 3 times a year? If it is so then can she apply in January 2009 (college commences on Jan 15th 2009).

Thanking you in advance,
    Anant

Originally posted by anantgarje
    Hi,
    Today was her 3rd time and after rejecting the VISA Officer said to her that she can not apply again for VISA.
    What part is not clear here?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

What were the reasons given?
      If it is potential immigrant reason, there is nothing you can do about it.
      In any case, you have to prove that you have additional evidence which you did not have in the last interview, if you present the same evidence again and again it is of no use.
      There is no such limit on number of interviews, but if the VO has written negative comments on her record it will be difficult to get a visa on the next try and that's probably what the VO meant.
      This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X