Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer in India

Hi.

I just want to know how long will it take to Transfer H1 from company A to Company B in India.

No different than if it is in US. It takes the same time. Any H1b transfer is nothing but a *new* H1b that is not subject to cap.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Ok .So how long It take to transfer If its in India. Can u just say an approximate time.

Originally posted by txh1b
      No different than if it is in US. It takes the same time. Any H1b transfer is nothing but a *new* H1b that is not subject to cap.

Comment

2-6 months.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

If the H1b petition with the new employer was filed with a Premium Processing request, Let me knw this will take more than 2 months or not.

Comment

15 days for PP case.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X