Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HDFC Receipt Refund

All,

My L1B Visa got extended in Oct 2008 and am visiting India in Feb 2009 so I need to get stamping on it. I paid the amount in HDFC and was about to take the visa dates. I came to know my company has a process where company will pay the visa fees and take the dates and employees do not have to worry about it. Now when I have already made the payments, company is not ready to take this as exception and use my receipt to take visa dates and reimburse me for that.
    Is there a way I can get HDFC fees refund, I know the receipt says it cannot be canceled or transfered but if company also pays the fees for my passport than it will be case of duplicate receipts, in that case can I get the refund ?

Thanks
    Lalit

You have to take it up with HDFC. I would say you lost the money unless your company gives up its stupidity and could refund you the money in an expense receipt. Is it that complicated to your company? Oh well!

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X