Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B visa stamped, now company isn't sending.... Pls help

Hi all,

I am working for an MNC in India, and it filed for my H1B in 2008. An external consultancy also filed my H1B visa in 2008 itself. Both applications were selected in the lottery system.
    I got a US opportunity in my current company, and got my H1B visa stamped in mid-December. Now, my company is not sending me to the US because of some LCA conflicts.
    Can I transfer my approved-and-stamped H1B visa and work in the US? Or, can I get this H1B stamping cancelled and utilise my other h1B visa application to get a new visa (Note that this other application is filed in 2008)? I hear that because I got my visa stamped thru my current company, I HAVE TO to travel to the US thru this company only. Please tell me this is not true, since there are no US opportunities here . Help guys!!!!

Read the FAQs. You can have another sponsor transfer and use your current visa along with approval notice of new employer.

Why do you want to be in US now? Things are not so rosy as you think here, especially now.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X