Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1 Transafer in process...Can I goto India? OR my wife (on H4) can goto india?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transafer in process...Can I goto India? OR my wife (on H4) can goto india?

Hi Friends!...

I am in big confusion & trouble...

I had transfered my H1B visa to company B by providing necessory documents. I also transfered my wifes H4 visa to new company B. I got the transfer receipts of mine and for my wife also. We are still waiting for the approval of the H1B & H4 visa tranfer. I still have old company H1B - I797 with me.

The problem comes here....Now there is emergency situation created at home -in India. So I have following questions...

1) Shall I go to India with my wife & come back to USA on my old company H1B visa stamp? (approval is still pending - CompanyB Ans: NO....)

2) only my wife can goto India on her old H4 valid visa & come back?

3) If I got the approval of H1B visa transfer, then It is must that I have to go for new H1B visa (Company B) stamping?

4) If I got the approval of H1B visa transfer, new I797 from company B, then my wife have to go for new H4 visa stamp?

Please friends, help me in this...because my new employer - comany B, is not allowing us to go, because company do not want to take risk...

Please provide me your opinion, suggestion....OR guide me where I can find my answers...

Search for "cloning" on the forum and read the posts. Travel is not recommended unless it is an emergency.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X