Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 RFE received

Hello,

I'm currently on L1B visa valid till Oct 2009.
    I've got my H1 filed with COS from L1 To H1. Later, I did not want to work on H1 so travelled to my home country when H1 processing was pending.
    I entered the US on L1B visa with new I94. When I came back my H1 was still pending.

Lately, the H1 employer received RFE for showing pay stubs and projects that they have for me. I provided the paystubs.

In the USCIS website, it shows "Response to request for evidence received.....". This means they have resumed processing my H1 case.

They also mention a sentence "If you move while this case is pending, call customer service". Does this mean that if someone does leapfrog when a case is pending, beneficiary or petitioner has to call USCIS to let them know about the travel ?
    If yes, then I did not inform USCIS about leap frog. Will I be in problem ?

Will my H1 come with updated I94, if H1 is approved ?
    I think "No". This is because after leap frog the latest I94 is with me. Please confirm.

What makes you deduce such conclusions from the note on case status? If you "move", meaning change your address. This does not even apply to you as H1b is employer's petition, not yours. If your employer changed the address, they need to contact USCIS to avoid lost mail.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X