Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa Query 221g-Blue form

Hi

My wife attended H4 visa on 19th Dec in chennai and got query.
    They asked paystubs form May 2008 which i dont have.
    I came to USA in April 2008 and i got project in Oct 2008, my employer did not run my payroll untill Oct 2008.
    When i asked my Employer about this query he said that he will provide me a letter stating that i was on Training for so and so period and he cant run the Payroll for May as the year 2008 is finished.

Now i am not able to understand what to do as all my friends are telling that the letter from Employer will not help.

I got stuckup, can anyone one give me your valuable advice on this issue please.

Thanks in advance.

H4 Dilemma

My wife attended H4 visa on 19th Dec in chennai and got query.
    They asked paystubs form May 2008 which i dont have.
    I came to USA in April 2008 and i got project in Oct 2008, my employer did not run my payroll untill Oct 2008.
    When i asked my Employer about this query he said that he will provide me a letter stating that i was on Training for so and so period and he cant run the Payroll for May as the year 2008 is finished.

Now i am not able to understand what to do as all my friends are telling that the letter from Employer will not help.

I got stuckup, can anyone one give me your valuable advice on this issue please.

---- The best way is to consult a qualified and experienced attorney and may be even the attorney of your company as they should be able to guide you through this

Subramanya

Comment

wait till u get your first pay-stub. there is no way out.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X