No announcement yet.

Re:H1 transfer deny,options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, you are already cap counted. It does not matter if hey cancel the H1b or not.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

options

wow thanks for the quick reply.

So at any point of time i am counted...u mean i can apply with Company Z in 2020 too...or i qualify only to apply by sept 2009 till when that H1 was valid too.

I really appreciate your valuable input all this time. Thanks.

Comment

Please read the remainder option on the FAQs. It is clear.Laws are subject to change. 2020 is the year of immigration to moon

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

options

lol..to the moon huh...actually to mars?

ok..comin to the subject....so i think i need to apply by sept 09 till when my h1 was first valid correct...(as i am not able to understand how many time i read it)....so when i go back to country and apply a fresh h1 from another company...that company need not produce a PO correct as there will be practically no client who will give a job when i am not in this country...

Comment

That is the problem with small time consulting companies. Find a FT job. You can use any time left from your 6 year H1b period.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X